We don’t lack ideas but we do lack resources to go after them.
Help us innovate and build our future leaders.
OUR MISSIONARIES ARE CREATIVE AND WE NEED $ TO LAUNCH THEIR IDEAS.
With so many online channels, there has never been a more opportune time to see the gospel go global.
We are launching new ways and new tools to do evangelism.
With your financial support we could:
- Create a seed fund for innovative initiatives on campuses, such as music nights and free meals to International Students.
- Train 1,000 church leaders by 2025 to mobilise their people to share the good news and make disciples via digital platform
- Supply wrist bands with The Four gospel symbols on them (part of the ‘MyFriends’ training) as pastors challenge their youth to 'know it, wear it, share it'.
… and much more!
WE LOVE OUR MISSIONARIES AND WANT TO SEE THEM GROW AND ACHIEVE ALL GOD HAS FOR THEM.
Almost half our missionaries are under 35 years of age and very creative.
But we need funds to develop more of our 190 missionaries as leaders. Some examples include:
- Every two years we run ‘Emerging Leaders Initiative’ to build 15 young missionaries for new roles ($35K)
- Every two years we have missionary Leadership Summit and by fully funding the childcare it meant that missionary leaders and mothers like Vanessa could attend without distraction.($10K)
- Funding for specialist skills training, or theology topics at bible colleges. ($10K pa)
- All new missionaries do New Missionary Orientation and gain leadership skills ($20K pa)
- Missionaries in their 5th year of service are offered Quinquennial -"a retreat for you to plan your development for the next 5 years" ($10K pa)